Enter for free into the $100,000 Perfect Parlay Contest at Sportsbetting.ag - and predict the…
BetOnline $10,000 Thanksgiving Score Predictor Contest – Free To Enter!
Updated: November 6, 2023
Test your skills with the BetOnline Thanksgiving Score Predictor Contest available until the 26th. There are two free to enter awesome contests in all running up until this Thanksgiving Day and they are – a $10,000 Thanksgiving Parlay Contest and a $10,000 Thanksgiving Score Predictor Contest.
Both are FREE to enter with only a $25 wagering requirement to qualify for the prize money, check out the terms on this below, for the Thanksgiving Score Predictor Contest.
$10,000 Thanksgiving Score Predictor Contest Terms
- The $10,000 Thanksgiving Score Predictor opens on Monday, Nov. 23 and closes on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020 at 8:20pm ET.
- To register for the $10,000 Thanksgiving Score Predictor, you must be logged into your account and enter your predicted score for the Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020.
- Once submitted, you prediction cannot be changed. Please verify your score prediction before submitting your answer.
- The contest is free to enter, however to qualify for the prize, you must bet $25 or more in real-money on the Ravens vs. Steelers game on Thursday, Nov. 26. Straight wagers only, parlays do not qualify.
- Qualifying wagers are spread, money line and total wagers placed in the sportsbook before the game kicks off or in the Live Betting platform during the game.
- The $10,000 grand prize will be awarded to the BetOnline player who correctly predicts the final score of the Ravens vs. Steelers game.
- If you correctly predict the score of the game and meet the necessary bet requirement, you must send an email to email@example.com by 11:59pm ET on Monday, Nov. 30, 2020 to claim your $10,000. Please put “Thanksgiving Score Predictor Winner” as the subject line and include your username in the body of the email.
- If you do not claim the $10,000 within the stated timeframe, the $10,000 will be forfeited.
- If no one correctly predicts the final score, the $10,000 will not be awarded.
- If numerous contestants qualify for the $10,000, the prize will be split evenly amongst all winning contestants.
- Prize will be paid as cash with a one-time (1x) rollover requirement.
- Winnings will be deposited into the winner(s) account on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020.
- Only one entry per account is permitted. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first entry will count towards the prize money.
- BetOnline reserves the right to change, amend and/or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
[affiliate_link id=”15673″ ]Enter HERE[/affiliate_link]