NFL Mock Draft Predictions – Predict the Pick 2019
The 2019 NFL Draft is upon us and excitement is at a fever pitch with 2019 expected to be a major transition season for many teams in the league. But which up and coming stars are most likely to make headlines? Names like Kyler Murray, Nick Bosa, and Josh Allen are among the ones football fans have been hearing the most over the past several months. Where will they land? What teams will trade up or trade down? Which franchises will be draft winners and losers? Let’s take a look at what we think the first round of the Draft will shake out.
Click here to sign up and make your NFL picks
First Round Mock Draft Predictions for the NFL Draft on April 25 2019
Where: Nashville, Tennessee.
When: Thursday-Saturday, April 25–27 2019 8:00 PM ET
Lines: View 2019 NFL Draft betting props
TV Broadcast: NBC
1. Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Regardless of what the Cardinals’ plan of concerning Josh Rosen, it’ll be hard for them to pass up on Murray, who had glowing reviews – despite his size – following his combine appearance. According to today’s NFL Draft Props, Murray is priced -650 to be selected before Nick Bosa in the draft.
2. San Francisco 49ers – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
Bosa (+450 to go first in the Draft) has reportedly deleted some negative tweets about Colin Kaepernick and pro-Donald Trump posts, so the rumors that the 49ers will take him second overall in the draft could be closer to the truth than what everyone thinks.
3. New York Jets – Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky
The Jets’ defense last season was an inconsistent mess last season. Adding Kentucky’s Josh Allen could add more stability and youth to the Jets’ stop unit that finished 29th in scoring defense in 2018. The sportsbook lists Allen’s over/under at 4.5, with -220 odds to go under.
4. Oakland Raiders – Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
It could be seen as a mistake for the Raiders if they let Williams drop lower than fourth in the draft. With Murray and Bosa gone, the Raiders should snag the talented pass rusher from Alabama to fortify their interior defense.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
The Bucs might not have the money to keep Gerald McCoy for the long run. If Tampa Bay plans to trade McCoy, they could find his replacement – a cheaper one – from the draft by selecting Houston’s Ed Oliver. The over/under on Oliver is set at 6.5 with -115 odds to go on either side of the pick.
6. New York Giants – Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan
The sexy pick here for the Giants is a quarterback, but general manager David Gettleman doesn’t seem to have any plans of heeding what everyone wants in New York – a signal-caller to replace Eli Manning. Instead, look for Gettleman to infuriate Giants fans again by drafting Rashan Gary, who still should plug one of the holes in the Giants with his excellent pass rushing.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Jawaan Taylor, OL, Florida
With a new quarterback in Nick Foles, the Jaguars will add a body that will help protect the Super Bowl-winning signal-caller. JawaanTaylor is considered by most experts to be the best offensive lineman in this year’s class. In his junior season, Taylor played 12 of 13 games at right tackle. NFL.com grades Taylor as a 6.25 prospect which essentially means he’ll be a starter, and in if this pick plays out, he will be so for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
8. Detroit Lions – Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
Many mock drafts don’t have Burns this high, but the Lions have so many needs that selecting the Florida State product will still address one of their most pressing needs: pass-rushing.
9. Buffalo Bills – Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
The Bills have a solid shot at getting Sweat, who turned numerous heads after his showing at the Senior Bowl and at the NFL Combine. However, something else unfolded at the Combine for Sweat – detection of a minor heart condition that eventually had the DE drop down the draft boards for many NFL teams. Their loss will be Buffalo’s gain.
Sweat announced that he is sitting out attendance at the Draft this Thursday, but did not mention his heart condition as being a factor, and at press he is absolutely cleared and ready to play some NFL football this coming season.
10. Denver Broncos – Devin White, LB, LSU
Like the Giants, the Broncos could wisely spend this pick on a quarterback, but they could also be tempted to form a nasty triumvirate of Von Miller, Bradley Chubb, and White. The all-SEC linebacker led the conference in tackles (123) and hit for three sacks, six passes defended, and three forced fumbles.
Picks for the Rest of the 2019 NFL Draft First Round
11. Cincinnati Bengals — Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
12. Green Bay Packers — T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
13. Miami Dolphins – Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
14. Atlanta Falcons – Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
15. Washington Redskins – Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
16. Carolina Panthers – Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma
17. New York Giants – Clelin Ferrell, LB, DE, Clemson
18. Minnesota Vikings – Jonah Williams, DE, Clemson
19. Tennessee Titans – Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
20. Pittsburgh Steelers – Byron Murphy, DB, Washington
21. Seattle Seahawks – A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
22. Baltimore Ravens –Marquis Brown, WR, Oklahoma
23. Houston Texans – Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
24. Oakland Raiders – Josh Jacons, RB, Alabama
25. Philadelphia Eagles – Christian Lindstrom, G, Boston College
26. Indianapolis Colts – D.J. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
27. Oakland Raiders – Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
28. Los Angeles Chargers – Jerry Tillery, DL, Notre Dame
29. Kansas City Chiefs – Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
30. Green Bay Packers – Dwyane Haskins, QB, Ohio State
31. Los Angeles Rams – Erick McCoy, C, Texas A&M
32. New England Patriots – Paris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
Click here to sign up and make your NFL picks
55 total views, 19 views today
Please follow and like us:
Cam Newton vs Tom Brady Props for 2020 NFL Season
[ad_1] Cam Newton and Tom Brady are pitted in H2H props for the 2020 season.…
Odds to Be Bears Starting QB in Week 1 Now Favor Trubisky Over Foles
[ad_1] Mitchell Trubisky has gone from a +110 underdog to a -130 favorite to start…
Odds Washington Red****s Change Racist Team Name Set at a Long +1200
[ad_1] A conversation that's been years in the making has resurfaced: will Washington owner Dan…
Ravens Become Favorites to Acquire Jamal Adams, Odds Still Favor Safety Remaining a Jet in 2020
[ad_1] The odds are still -600 against the New York Jets trading All-Pro safety Jamal…
After Goodell Encourages a Team to Sign Kaepernick, QB’s Odds of Being on a Team Week 1 Improving
[ad_1] After Goodell publicly advocate for his signing, will Colin Kaepernick make an NFL roster?…
Ravens and Seahawks Given Short Odds to Sign Colin Kaepernick After Goodell Encourages His Return
[ad_1] Now that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is encouraging teams to sign Colin Kaepernick, the…